Who Can Join?
All of Us reflects the rich diversity of our country. It’s what makes the program so unique.
What You Need to Know About Joining
- Enrollment is open to all eligible adults who live in the U.S. People of every race, ethnicity, sex, gender, and sexual orientation are welcome.
- No health insurance is required. Any appointments needed to take part are free. Please note, the All of Us Research Program is a research study and does not provide medical care.
- You can be healthy, or you can have a long-term health issue. There are no limits to taking part based on your health status.
- You don’t have to speak English to join. We have Spanish-speaking advisors to help you. In the future, more languages will be available, too.
- Those who are not eligible to join at this time include people who are: in prison, unable to consent on their own, and younger than 18. In the future, we hope to enroll these populations.
Access to Technology
Having a computer, tablet, or smartphone makes it easy to give health data to All of Us. It’s also a good way for us to keep in touch with you. However, these devices are not required to join.