Florida, take part in a movement to speed up research.
SunCoast Blood Centers is a proud partner of the All of Us Research Program.Join Us
Florida, join over 600,000 people and counting
All of Us is a research program by the National Institutes of Health. The program is inviting one million people across the U.S. to share their health information. The goal is to help speed up and improve health research. Researchers may use some of the information collected at SunCoast Blood Centers to conduct thousands of studies. They may find ways to prevent certain diseases.I WANT TO LEARN MORE
Here’s how it works:
Join All of Us
- Create an account
- Complete the consents and surveys online
- If you would like in-person help enrolling, our staff can assist you
- Contact us to schedule an appointment
- Share physical measurements
- Provide blood & urine samples *Please note there may be additional requirements to donate samples
Meet our partners
The All of Us Research Program partners with leading institutions, organizations, community partners, and participant representatives across the country. Our partnerships include:
Contact SunCoast Blood Centers
We’re here to help!
Your privacy is important to us. For security, please do not include any personal information (address, social security number, or health details) in your email or chat messages.